My Mom's best friend, Konie, sent this to me last week and I just had to share it since mine and my sister's birthday is this week! Thanks for sending this Konie!
Lauren!!! Where in the world have I been......????? On Ken's computer, which does NOT have my fav blogs. I don't know how to put them on there!!!!! I just loved this! I even got on their website to try and get a print of it:(( Congratulations on your job!! :)))) love, mrs. konie
Happiness keeps you Sweet, Trials keep you Strong, Sorrows keep you Human, Failure keeps you Humble, Success keeps you Glowing, Only God keeps you Growing.
4 comments:
That is too cute!
Yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!!! I agree ;)
cute, cute! Happy Birthday
Lauren!!! Where in the world have I been......????? On Ken's computer, which does NOT have my fav blogs. I don't know how to put them on there!!!!! I just loved this! I even got on their website to try and get a print of it:(( Congratulations on your job!! :)))) love, mrs. konie
Post a Comment