12.09.2012

24 Days of Togetherness

This year, Garrett and I are getting into the holiday spirit by doing a spin off of an Advent calendar and making a list of 24 17 holiday activities to do together. I was inspired by a blog I read. This is how she put it: It’s a little cheesy, but the holiday seasons always flies by, so I wanted to find a way to really enjoy it together.

Since we got a late start, we started yesterday and haven't completed the list but I know we'll think of some other fun holiday things. Here's our list so far:


9.     Light a fire
10.  Go to U Village for Chicago style pizza
12.  Watch Rudolph
13.  Drink hot cocoa
14.  See our neighborhood Christmas lights
15.  Buy a gift for Lola
16.  See the Gingerbread Village @ Seattle Sheraton
17.  Wrap presents and drink wine
18.  Watch Home Alone
19.  Shop for stocking stuffers
20.   Go out for a cocktail
21.   Address Christmas Cards     
 
Merry Merry!

0 comments: